Payment & Ordering
How do I order?
- Create a FRUITBROTHERS account
- Log in to your FRUITBROTHERS account
- Click on the product you wish to purchase
- Click on the kg/item quantity & add it to your shopping cart. (Be aware that some prices are for each item individually, and some prices are by the kilo).
- When you have finished shopping, go to checkout
- Confirm your order, your delivery address/instructions and select your preferred payment method
- Confirm your preferred delivery day and complete your order
- Loyalty points expire 31st December each year. Your points start calculating again from zero as of 1st January.
FRUITBROTHERS will send you a confirmation email with your order and delivery date. There is no need to reply to the email.
How do I order an amount smaller than 1kg?
Please enter the amount you would like in decimal format. For example if you would like 500 grams of something enter 0.5kg
What are your payment options?
We have 2 payment options available – PayPal or Credit Card.
Will I always receive a product I request?
It is possible that at times a specific item is not available due to seasonal fluctuations, weather conditions, transport problems or even that the item did not meet our quality standards on the day. In this very rare instance, you will be notified of unavailable products on your order receipt and you will be refunded.
What is the minimum amount I can order?
The minimum amount you can order is $40.
What if I make a mistake on my order?
You will have the chance to review your order before you make your payment. You can then go back and make the changes, then resubmit your order. If you have still made a mistake after payment, contact office on 02 4023 0283 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you have organic products?
We do not have organic products at this stage.
Who do you deliver to?
We deliver to homes, restaurants, cafes, offices and other businesses.
What are your delivery areas?
We deliver to all areas of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie & Maitland. Please check the delivery map https://fruitbrothers.com.au/delivery.
How much is the delivery fee?
Delivery is FREE for all orders over $100. For orders under $100 you will be charged a $5.95 delivery fee.
What time will my order arrive?
All delivery times are between 9am-5pm Monday through Saturday unless otherwise stated.
Can I specify a time for delivery?
You can leave a comment when you place your order in the delivery instructions. We will do our best to meet this time however it cannot be guaranteed.
How does my order arrive?
Your order will arrive in a recycled box. This ensures that your goods are kept cool and fresh until they are unpacked.
If you order meat or fridge items your delivery will come with an ice pack
What if I’m not home when the delivery arrives?
There is no need for someone to be at home for delivery
You can leave a short Delivery Instruction on your order, telling the delivery person where to leave your goods if you are not at home. It only needs to be short and to the point, for example: “Go through side gate and leave in shady spot by back door.”
Your goods are delivered in recycled boxes, and because the food is so fresh, it will last several hours un-refrigerated. We recommend making a clear path to a cool shady place in your front or back yard.
What happens on public holidays?
We do not deliver on public holidays. If your delivery day happens to fall on a public holiday please contact us via phone or email and we will arrange an alternative delivery day.
What do I do with empty delivery boxes?
Please leave your empty delivery box where the delivery person can see it and take it with them to be cleaned and reused.
Fruit & Veg Boxes
What is in your $100 FRUITBROTHERS Box?
Our fruit brothers Mixed boxes we say would suit a household consisting of 4-5 people.
It Includes: In Season Fruit & Veggies, Bread, Eggs
- Potatoes, carrots, zucchini, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, broccoli, pumpkin, corn, apples, bananas.
- Seasonal fruits such as Mandarins, oranges, strawberry, pears, mangoes etc.
- Meat usually varies from beef mince and chicken breast to sausages or schnitzel.
What is in your $45 Mixed Fruit and Veg Box?
Our Mixed Fruit & Veg $45 box we say would suit a household consisting of 2-3 people.
It Includes: In season fruit and veggies.
- Potatoes, carrots, zucchini, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, pumpkin, corn, apples, bananas.
- Seasonal fruits such as mandarins, oranges, strawberry, pears, mangoes etc.
Can I request to add or not include a specific item in my box?
Yes, if there’s something that you don’t want or something you would definitely like in your box simply write it in the comments section when ordering. It is difficult for our packers to know that you do not like corn but want more carrots unless stated for example.
Our boxes change from week to week depending on what time of the year and what’s
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact
our office on 02 4023 0283 or via email on email@example.com