Payment & Ordering
- How do I order?
- How do I order an amount smaller than 1kg?
- What are your payment options?
- Will I always receive a product I request?
- What is the minimum amount I can order?
- What if I make a mistake on my order?
- Do you have organic products?
- Who do you deliver to?
- What are your delivery areas?
- How much is the delivery fee?
- What time will my order arrive?
- Can I specify a time for delivery?
- How does my order arrive?
- What if I'm not home when the delivery arrives?
- What happens on public holidays?
- What do I do with empty delivery boxes?
Fruit & Veg Boxes
- What is in your $100 FRUITBROTHERS Box?
- What is in your $45 Mixed Fruit and Veg Box?
- Can I request to add or not include a specific item in my box?
If you have any more questions please do not hesitate to contact Daniel on 0451 015 131 or via email on email@example.com.
Payment & Ordering
How do I order?
- Create a FRUITBROTHERS account
- Log in to your FRUITBROTHERS account
- Click on the product you wish to purchase
- Click on the kg/item quantity & add it to your shopping cart. (Be aware that some prices are for each item individually, and some prices are by the kilo).
- When you have finished shopping, go to checkout
- Confirm your order, your delivery address/instructions and select your preferred payment method
- Confirm your preferred delivery day and complete your order
FRUITBROTHERS will send you a confirmation email with your order and delivery date. There is no need to reply to the email.
How do I order an amount smaller than 1kg?
Please enter the amount you would like in decimal format. For example if you would like 500 grams of something enter 0.5kg
What are your payment options?
We have 2 payment options available - PayPal or Cash on Delivery. If you request cash on delivery please make sure you are home to make payment & receive your delivery. Unfortunately, goods cannot be left at the delivery address without cash payment.
Will I always receive a product I request?
It is possible that at times a specific item is not available due to seasonal fluctuations, weather conditions, transport problems or even that the item did not meet our quality standards on the day. In this very rare instance, you will be notified of unavailable products on your order receipt and you will be refunded.
What is the minimum amount I can order?
The minimum amount you can order is $25.
What if I make a mistake on my order?
You will have the chance to review your order before you make your payment. You can then go back and make the changes, then resubmit your order. If you have still made a mistake after payment, contact Daniel on 0451 015 131 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have organic products?
We do not have organic products at this stage.
Who do you deliver to?
We deliver to homes, restaurants, cafes, offices and other businesses.
What are your delivery areas?
We deliver to all areas of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie, Maitland & selected areas in the Upper Hunter. Please check the delivery map http://fruitbrothers.com.au/delivery.
How much is the delivery fee?
Delivery is FREE for all orders over $80. For orders under $80 you will be charged a $4 delivery fee.
What time will my order arrive?
All delivery times are between 12-6pm Monday through Saturday unless otherwise stated.
Can I specify a time for delivery?
You can leave a comment when you place your order in the delivery instructions. We will do our best to meet this time however it cannot be guaranteed.
How does my order arrive?
Your order will arrive in a recycled polystyrene box. This ensures that your goods are kept cool and fresh until they are unpacked.
If you order meat or fridge items your delivery will come with an ice pack.
What if I'm not home when the delivery arrives?
There is no need for someone to be at home for delivery (unless you have selected Cash on Delivery Payment Method).
You can leave a short Delivery Instruction on your order, telling the delivery person where to leave your goods if you are not at home. It only needs to be short and to the point, for example: "Go through side gate and leave in shady spot by back door."
Your goods are delivered in recycled polystyrene boxes, and because the food is so fresh, it will last several hours un-refrigerated. We recommend making a clear path to a cool shady place in your front or back yard.
What happens on public holidays?
We do not deliver on public holidays. If your delivery day happens to fall on a public holiday please contact us via phone or email and we will arrange an alternative delivery day.
What do I do with empty delivery boxes?
Please leave your empty delivery box where the delivery person can see it and take it with them to be cleaned and reused.
Fruit & Veg Boxes
What is in your $100 FRUITBROTHERS Box?
Our fruit brothers Mixed boxes we say would suit a household consisting of 4-5 people.
It Includes: In Season Fruit & Veggies, Bread, Eggs and Meat.
- Potatoes, carrots, zucchini, cucumber, lettuce, tomato, broccoli, pumpkin, corn, apples, bananas.
- Seasonal fruits such as Mandarins, oranges, strawberry, pears, mangoes etc.
- Meat usually varies from beef mince and chicken breast to sausages or schnitzel.
What is in your $45 Mixed Fruit and Veg Box?
Our Mixed Fruit & Veg $45 box we say would suit a household consisting of 2-3 people.
It Includes: In season fruit and veggies.
- Potatoes, carrots, zucchini, cucumber, lettuce, tomatoes, broccoli, pumpkin, corn, apples, bananas.
- Seasonal fruits such as mandarins, oranges, strawberry, pears, mangoes etc.
Can I request to add or not include a specific item in my box?
Yes, if there's something that you don't want or something you would definitely like in your box simply write it in the comments section when ordering. It is difficult for our packers to know that you do not like corn but want more carrots unless stated for example.
Our boxes change from week to week depending on what time of the year and what’s best value for our customers.